Lauren E. McClure
Lauren McClure is an Associate Attorney with Kriezelman Burton & Associates, LLC. She is admitted to practice law in the state of Illinois. She focuses her practice exclusively in the the areas of immigration law, including family-based immigration, asylum, removal defense, employment-based immigration and federal court litigation. Lauren is admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois and the U.S. Court of Appeals for Seventh Circuit. She currently serves as a co-chair of the American Immigration Lawyer’s Association’s Chicago Chapter Secretary of State Liaison Committee. She also served as the New Members Division chair for two years, as well as chair of the Chicago Bar Association’s Immigration & Nationality Law Committee from 2014-2015.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Consular Processing Strategies: Pitfalls and Solutions in Consular Practice (January 2017) Speaker, Chicago Bar Association, Chicago, Illinois.
- The Doctrine of Consular Non-Reviewability: Why It Still Matters, The Green Card, published by the Immigration Law Section of the Federal Bar Association, Fall 2016
- Super Lawyers- Rising Star 2015 and 2016
- J.D., Loyola University Chicago School of Law, magna cum laude
- B.A., DePaul University, magna cum laude