Elkhart Employment Immigration Lawyers

Home > Elkhart Employment Immigration Lawyers

Elkhart Employment Immigration Lawyers

If you run a business in the United States, there may come a time when you need immigration law assistance. Perhaps you have someone whom you want to sponsor for a work permit, or you need to verify you are in compliance with the law. At Kriezelman Burton & Associates, LLC, we have over four decades of experience helping businesses with all their immigration needs. Choosing the right Elkhart employment immigration lawyers is important because being on the losing end of an immigration law matter can spell big trouble for a business

What Types of Services Fall Under Employment Immigration?

Immigration law matters are not limited to only Fortune 500 companies or individuals looking to work in the country. We represent everyone from large corporations to small businesses with only a small handful of employees. We are dedicated to putting our 40+ years of experience to work in helping your business with all its immigration needs. Some of the services we provide include assistance with:

  • Employment-based immigrant visas
  • Nurses
  • Alien labor certification
  • Corporate compliance
  • Non-immigrant visas

Types of Employment Visas

Your Elkhart employment immigration lawyers will walk you through the different types of employment visas available in the United States. You may be thinking of applying for one visa, but your attorney knows that you have a better chance of being approved under a different category. Some of the types of employment visas available include:

  • H-1B Visas: These are specialty work visas that are only issued to non-US citizens who have specialized training and knowledge, like an engineer. There are only a certain number of H-1B visas issued each year, and, if approved, you can enter the country for a temporary job.
  • O-1 Visas: These non-immigrant visas are for those individuals who possess an extraordinary talent, which could be either something technical or even athletics. You will need to present proof that you have been recognized on a national or international level and furnish supporting evidence before you will be considered for an O-1 visa.
  • L-1 Intra-Company Transfer Visa: These are reserved for foreign nationals employed by an international company in their own country who want to transfer to an office in the United States. Only those in certain positions, like managerial roles or specialty occupations, can apply. Those who are self-employed do not qualify.
  • J-1 Temporary Exchange Visa: This is a non-immigrant visa that will allow a non-U.S. citizen the ability to travel to the country for a cultural exchange program. The person must be able to support themselves and be fluent in English. Some positions that may qualify include research assistants, students, counselors, teachers, and au pairs.

Contact Elkhart Employment Immigration Lawyers

If you need assistance with an employment-based immigration matter, it is important to let an experienced Elkhart employment immigration lawyer handle it. Contact the skilled team of immigration attorneys at Kriezelman Burton & Associates, LLC today to schedule a consultation.