Northbrook Visa Lawyers
Under American immigration law, there are many different paths available to get temporary (or permanent) legal residence in the United States. At Kriezelman Burton & Associates, LLC, our team helps applicants assess all of their available options, so that they can find the immigration solution that best suits their individual needs. If you are looking to live or work in the U.S., please reach out to our experienced Northbrook visa lawyers for immediate help with your case.
Different Types of Visas We Help Clients Obtain
Our firm is dedicated to assisting visa applicants in Northbrook, Illinois and around the world. We are a full-service immigration law firm; we assist individuals and families with all types of visa applications. Some of the visa applications that we most frequently handle include:
- Fiance visas;
- L1a/L1b visas;
- Other family visas, such as K3 and K4;
- F-1 student visas;
- Investor visas, such as E-1, E-2 and EB-5; and
- Employment visas, such as H-1B visas and O visas.
Understanding the Visa Application Process
Our Northbrook immigration attorneys have a deep knowledge of the visa application process. No matter what type of visa you are applying for, your claim will need to go through the following four basic steps:
- First, you must submit a petition with your American sponsor to United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
- Next, you must pay all application and processing fees and choose a person to act as your official representative. It is generally advisable to select your attorney as your representative.
- Then, you must submit a carefully crafted application package that contains copies of all relevant documents and records.
- Finally, you must attend a visa interview with an immigration official. Your family members may need to attend the meeting with you; you can also bring your lawyer.
For our clients, we work hard to make sure that each step of this process goes as smoothly as possible. Our attorneys know that even a small mistake during any part of the application can result in long delays, and even an outright denial. We are focused on our clients’ needs, and we pride ourselves on providing top quality service. Further, should a problem arise with your application, we will be able to comprehensively review that situation in order to determine exactly what needs to be done to resolve the issue.
Do You Need Immigration Law Assistance?
The experienced Northbrook visa attorneys at Kriezelman Burton & Associates, LLC are standing by, ready to help. We have been serving immigrants and their families for more than 43 years. To learn more about what our team can do for you, please call us today at (312) 332-2550 or email us directly through our website.