312-332-2550 Talk To A Chicago Immigration Attorney Today

Employment Based 3rd Preference Category

EB-3: Professionals, Skilled, and Other Workers

This category is reserved for employer-sponsored professionals with a Bachelors Degree or higher, skilled (defined as a minimum of 2 years of training or work experience) and other workers (those with less than 2 years of training and work experience). All employees sponsored in this category require a labor certification.  (see labor certification).  This is often the most commonly sponsored visa category.  This visa category is often oversubscribed, and thus, only a limited number of visas are available per year.

Alien Labor Certification

Have A Question ? We can Help.