312-332-2550 Talk To A Chicago Immigration Attorney Today

H Visas

H visas include a broad category of visas covers employment and training in the United States. Included within this category are specialty occupations (H-1B), temporary or seasonal agricultural employment (H-2A), temporary non-agricultural employment (H-2B), and some forms of training (H-3). Each of these petitions must be filed by an employer on behalf of an employee with specific qualifications, and must be accompanied by evidence demonstrating the nature of the employment and the employee’s eligibility for such employment. The availability of each of these classifications is subject to quotas within a specific fiscal year, necessitating careful planning to meet the employer’s intended hiring objectives. Employers in many industries benefit from these classifications, including agriculture, hospitality, financial services, law, medicine and healthcare, accounting and business, among others.


Have A Question ? We can Help.