Brittni Rivera is an Associate Attorney with Kriezelman Burton & Associates, LLC. Prior to law school, Brittni graduated magna cum laude from DePaul University in 2011 with her Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology and Spanish. In 2014, she earned her law degree from Chicago-Kent College of Law. While at Chicago-Kent, Brittni was awarded two CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in both Legal Writing and for her seminar article regarding President Obama’s executive action, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.
While a law student, Brittni interned in the Immigration Law Clinic of the Law Offices of Chicago-Kent and worked as an intern at the Chicago Legal Clinic. She also served as a judicial extern at the Chicago Immigration Court and worked for the Department of Homeland Security. Brittni served as the President of the Immigration Law Society at Chicago-Kent.
Brittni is a first generation attorney whose family immigrated from Cuba in the 1970’s. She is fluent in Spanish and enjoys learning about different cultures from her clients. Brittni is an active member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- State of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Super Lawyers- Rising Star 2018
- U Visas: Complex Issues and Waivers (January 2018) – Speaker, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Continuing Legal Education Class
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2014
- B.A., DePaul University, magna cum laude, 2011