312-332-2550 Talk To A Chicago Immigration Attorney Today

E Visas

This category of visas, which includes both the E-1 and E-2, is reserved to citizens of qualifying countries with which the United States maintains treaties of commerce and navigation who will work in the United States as traders or investors. The E-1 visa is reserved for traders and the E-2 visa is reserved for investors. Both types of visas share the following conditions:

  • The individual seeking such status must be a national of the treaty country.
  • The individual seeking such status must be the major investor (in the case of an E-2), or must be employed in a supervisory, executive, or highly-specialized skilled capacity.

Have A Question ? We can Help.