312-332-2550 Talk To A Chicago Immigration Attorney Today


E-1 visas are available to those for those foreign national whose home country and the United States governments have signed a treaty in order to facilitate existing international trade between the two countries. This includes, but are not limited to “goods, services, international banking, insurance monies, transportation, communications, data processing, advertising, accounting, design, engineering, management consulting, tourism, and technology.” The following conditions must also be met for an E-1 visa:

  • Trading firm must be a national of the treaty country
  • At least 50% of the trade must occur between the United States and the national’s country, and the amount of trade must be substantial
  • The trade must involve the actual exchange of goods, services, or technology

Have A Question ? We can Help.