312-332-2550 Talk To A Chicago Immigration Attorney Today

P visa

P visas are available to people who are coming to the US to perform as athletes, individually or as part of a group or team that is internationally recognized. They are also available to a person who performs with or is an integral or essential part of an entertainment group that has been recognized internationally. These are non immigrant visas and they can be filed by the U.S. employer, U.S. Sponsor, U.S. agent or foreign employer though a U.S agent.

A person can be admitted on a P visa for up to 5 years with an extension of up to 5 years. Any spouse or dependents of a P visa applicant can be admitted for the same period as the principal applicant.

Have A Question ? We can Help.