312-332-2550 Talk To A Chicago Immigration Attorney Today

I visa

This visa category is reserved for workers or representatives of the foreign press, radio, film, or other foreign information media in the United States. The category includes both the primary employees of foreign information media and employees of independent production companies. The category is only available if the home office of the media company is in a foreign country. The visa holder may be employed by a U.S. branch office or U.S. subsidiary of the foreign company so long as his/her activities are principally for the benefit of the foreign-based media company.

Have A Question ? We can Help.